Have you had a bad online dating experience?

If so, I have a media opportuntity for you.

Rachel Clap from Charlotte, North Carolina with WCNC is putting together a story on online dating safety and asked if I knew of anyone in the North Carolina area that had a negative experience with online dating. Her number is (704) 329-3736. She assured me that her station will take all confidentiality precautions the interviewee requests.

If you are not in that area, but *did* have a bad online dating experience and would be interested in being interviewed by media, please forward your info to me at netcrimes@netcrimes.net. I'm always getting media requests!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams