Hmmmm

Had my friend, Vivi, over for dinner last night. We had a good time, albeit with one troubling phone call, which I won't get into. Making a mountain out of a molehill is not the way to deal with it. Things should be dealt with properly and with thought. I was caught totally by surprise by the phone call, which came from the wrong person. I wish I had been alerted to the situation so that I didn't sound like such an idiot asking what the heck they were talking about.

Sigh.

Vivi ended up staying over. She read my tarot cards (she's good at it) and we watched some TV, then crashed.

Got up this am, let Vivi sleep in a bit, then I had another phone call from the same person that really upset me. I do not like it when accusations are thrown arbitrarily.

Drove to my dad's house to have lunch with him and catch up. He made me laugh and told me about a speeding ticket he got last week. Went 37 MPH in a 25 MPH zone. He's 84. We always told him he'd get a ticket one of these days. He was shocked to find out it was going to cost him $150 - he's going to appeal it in court.

When we got back to his house, my stepmom, Joan, was there and we talked for a while, then I fixed some things on her computer.

Headed home and am exhausted, mentally and physically.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams