Media Request

You can respond directly to her (just let me know if you do):

I am working on an article which looks at online crimes people may be committing without realising it. Online bullying/harassment where people post nasty things about co-workers/ex-partners and bosses has come up as one these examples. Can I speak to someone who has had nasty comments, nude pictures or embarrassing videos posted online about him or her by co-workers or an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend? I would really appreciate speaking to this person anytime tomorrow or early on Friday. I can change his or her name if he or she wants me to.

Thanks for your help

Trudy Simpson
Journalist
The Voice Newspaper
Northern and Shell Tower
Selsdon Way,
Docklands
London
E14 9GL
Tel: 0 (44) 2075100383
Email:trudy.simpson@gvmedia.co.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013