I'm back (sort of)

I wanted to let everyone know I am back in the house, as of this past Monday. I was staying at my dad's all last week and glad I did. The support of family and friends during that time kept me from going crazy.

The funeral was hard. The ceremony was well done and touching, but I couldn't stop shaking throughout it. One of Chris' Marine friends, Jamie, flew up from Virginia. Many of his musician friends were there as well, especially Dick and Bill, who have know Chris for well over 30 years. Plus other friends and family, too numerous to mention.

The funeral home staff was impeccable, compassionate and patient. I do not know how they do their work every day without breaking down.

I am taking the rest of the month off to deal with legal issues and begin cleaning out drawers and closets. Friends have been staying overnight with me and helping me during the day.

I am going back to work in December, for two speaking engagements. I need to get back to as normal as possible as soon as I can, since I am the sole breadwinner now.

I am just hoping I don't lose the house. I want to stay here.

I will write more when I can, but if anyone is interested in booking me for a speaking engagement next year, contact me at netcrimes@netcrimes.net, or leave a voicemail at 815-550-5059. Or pass my info along to anyone you feel may be interested in booking me.

Jayne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams