New Amazon Prime Email Scam

Scammers are getting very clever these days. I got this in my email this morning. I hovered my mouse over the link and surprise! It was amazonprime.com/a bunch of characters. I did not click on it. I did go to amazonprime.com and it really was amazon.com. I clicked on my account and orders and there was no such order for a headset. Then I realized the email address at the bottom does not even match the one of my Amazon account. I opened the full headers, got the IP address, 23.164.128.102, ran it through whois.sc and it came back to a company called CubeMotion LLC, NOT Amazon.com. Be very careful! Before clicking on any links, always go to the official web site and check your account to verify it if is real or a scam.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013