RIP Andy Moreno

I met Andy when I was in my early teens in Oxnard, California. My mom had gotten my sister & I involved in the Muscular Dystrophy Telethon. We met Andy there - he was my age and in a wheelchair. He had MD and was told he wouldn't make it past his teens. We all became fast friends. Until I left Californ...ia in 1976, every year we did the MD Telethon w/Andy and his family. When my late husband was stationed in California in 1990, the first road trip I took was to visit Andy. He was so excited to see me! We kept in touch every Christmas. His brother called me last night to tell me Andy died 12/31. For someone who was suppoed to have died as a teen, he proved them all wrong and lived life to the fullest. http://www.legacy.com/venturacountystar/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=138278499

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013

True Crime Online Newsletter - November 11, 2013