FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Petshed.com is a sham!

Do NOT buy anything from petshed.com. Their web site makes it look like they are in the USA - I even did a WHOIS search on their domain and it says they are in Texas and they have a toll free number. Ordered generic version of Heartguare for my dog and when it came, it was from Singapore, NOT the USA. I opened a support ticket on September 12th asking for a refund. They finally got back to me this morning saying they would refund my money and I could keep the product (which I threw out - my vet says the Asian versions of Heartgard are NOT good) as long as I replied to the support ticket. I went to do that and got another email saying they closed it because I hadn't responded. They took over two weeks to respond to me and only gave me an hour to reply to them. I filed a new support ticket and told them their customer service sucks and I want a refund. Pfft!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home