True Crime Online Book Release party was a hit

Had a book release party for True Crime Online this past Monday at The Lobster Cove restaurant in York, Maine. A lot of people showed up and we had a blast. Pics posted below:



Me goofing around on my husband, who hates having his photo taken My books

Bob Ouellete, me and his wife, Terry me with my friend Crystal

Me posing with my books former Portsmouth, NH Chief of Police Lou Ferland and me and Bridget trying to hide in the front

Melissa and her son Joey talking with meVicki and Rich Leandro with me

Engrossed in the bookSarah and me

Tim Sanborn and meThe girls from Yorke Ridge townhouses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams