Something a little different

I know I mainly write about Internet-related things and this is kind of related, but different as well. I joined http://www.bzzagent.com after a friend told me about it. You take some surveys, fill out your profile and soon enough you're asked to join some campaigns. You end up getting great deals on items or freebies to try. The latest I received was a box with COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder! I've used Covergirl in the past and like their products. Now that I'm older, I decided to give this a whirl and I am very pleased with the results. I hate foundation that feels heavy or greasy and this 2-in-1 foundation was light, covered imperfections on my face well and was not greasy at all. In fact, it feels like there is nothing on my face. The powder is light and keeps the shine down. I am more than pleased with the results and highly recommend both of them - COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation and COVERGIRL & Olay Pressed Powder. And yes, I am a Bzz Agent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams