Seventeen Magazine looking for online victims for article

Got this in my email - please pass along:

I’m Jessica Press, the Senior Editor at Seventeen Magazine. I was wondering if WHOA is working with any young women, ages 16-21, who’d be interested in sharing their stories of online abuse with Seventeen. Can you please spread the word to any young women who may be interested that they may contact me at jblatt@hearst.com ASAP­I can tell them more about the article (if they’re under 18, I’ll need to send their guardian a release form), and they can decide if they’d like to be interviewed.

Please ask any interested girls to put “WHOA” in the subject, so that I know who referred them.

Thanks very much and have a great weekend,
Jessica Press
Senior Editor
SEVENTEEN
jblatt@hearst.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams