Wanted: WHOA-KTD Newsletter Compiler

I'm looking for a volunteer to put together a weekly newsletter for my organization, WHOA-KTD (Kids/Teen Division). It consists of news stories from the previous weeks with the title, link and first paragraph or two of the story. I would like the newsletter to focus on news stories involving kids/teens online, such as cyberbullying, predators, Myspace, Youtube incidents, etc.

It would look similar to the newsletter I currently put together for WHOA, the adult arm of our organization (you can see past newsletters on my blog).

If you're interested and you are 18 years of age or older, email me at whoa@haltabuse.org or reply to me here.

Jayne A. Hitchcock
President
WHOA & WHOA-KTD
haltabuse.org
haltabusektd.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams