SPAMMER FORGING MY EMAIL ADDRESS

I don't know why or who, but someone is forging my netcrimes@netcrimes.net email address on thousands of spam. I just received over 1300 "undeliverable" emails and they're still coming in. I am NOT amused. I started sending complaints to the originating ISPs, but they are not coming from just one or two ISPs.

I am wondering if it's because I wrote about the editor at a Scientology magazine who asked me for an interview. If it is, how juvenile and stupid can you be? Good lord, get a life.

So don't email me at that address. Everything is being compiled for law enforcement to look at.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013