What is wrong with people?

Does NO ONE think when they come up with product or company names that they KNOW will be sold to the English-speaking public?

First, I saw a coupon for this in the Sunday paper supplement section:



I am no pothead, but marijuana was the first thing that came to mind. Instead of smoking it, I can drink it - yeehaw!!! For those interested in this, just go to the Joint Juice web site. And no, it's not pot.

Then I found this today:



Yes, you read right - TATA. It's a new, inexpensive car from India car company TATA Motors.

I guess they're abreast of the competition.

Or they could go tits up.

Now add your own:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams