FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What is wrong with people?

Does NO ONE think when they come up with product or company names that they KNOW will be sold to the English-speaking public?

First, I saw a coupon for this in the Sunday paper supplement section:



I am no pothead, but marijuana was the first thing that came to mind. Instead of smoking it, I can drink it - yeehaw!!! For those interested in this, just go to the Joint Juice web site. And no, it's not pot.

Then I found this today:



Yes, you read right - TATA. It's a new, inexpensive car from India car company TATA Motors.

I guess they're abreast of the competition.

Or they could go tits up.

Now add your own:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home