Online dating radio show - listen to me live tonight!

I'm going to be interviewed tonight on radio station V-103 out of Atlanta, but you can listen to it live and call in.

The show starts at 10 pm tonight and runs to midnight and they plan on having me on for the full two hours.

I'll be talking with radio host Joyce Littel about online dating web sites, expectations and if there is a science to dating online and offline.

Just go to the radio web site at 10 pm and click on the "Listen Live" button on the right top of the page.

I'm not sure what the call-in number is, but I'm sure they'll say it on the air.

Hope you can listen tonight!

Jayne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013