I get some weird spam. . .

but this one took the cake:

From: "Karina Sierra"
To: netcrimes@netcrimes.net
Subject: Re: REPLY
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:04:28 +0500

The imaginative pork chop, an anomaly about a food stamp, and the fried scythe are what made America great!
You didnt know exactly where to find the gotta, but you always knew when you did.
A submarine about some chess board is statesmanlike. For example, the judge indicates that a lover defined by a tripod ignores the muddy reactor.
Yeah, he supposed he would get through it, if the goddam typewriter held together.

------------------

It snowed this morning and most of the day. I got to try out a Toro Power Shovel I'd bought last spring at Home Depot for $50. It works very well. I felt like SNOW WOMAN!

After the first shoveling, I tackled Chris' office, rearranging things, trying to put manuals together for the computer and music items, going through the bookshelf, drawers and closets. I found a stack of commendations and certificates of promotion from the Marine Corps. I saw how much the Marines loved him and were so proud of him. Why couldn't he have thought of that and be alive today?

It was hard going through his things. I hate this part. I looked at all the medals he had been awarded and put them in a wooden memory box I'm making to keep safe. I went through all his baseball style hats (he had more than I have shoes, ha ha) and separated the new/like new to the ones who need to be cleaned. Once I start selling things on eBay, I'll be able to clean out more.

The workshop, though, is my big project right now.

Talked with mom this morning. She had called to tell me she wanted to cancel the next three hair appointments I had made so that she could get her hair done the same time as me. She feels like she is "putting me out." I wonder if someone has told her something. I hope not. She is not putting me out when I purposely made those appointments so that she could go with me. I have to go to Dover to get my hair done anyway and picking her up along the way is just as easy. When I have the time, I do things for her. She should realize this and not feel like she is "using me" or anything else.

It's when I begin traveling again I'll worry about her and I've told her this many times. She knows. I convinced her to keep the appointments for her hair. She is always doing this, letting me make an appointment or reservation, then trying to change her mind. It's not good for her to be in that house alone so much. So I am doing what I can to get her out. I wish I could do more, but I can't.

So, after cleaning a lot of Chris' office, I took a break to go back out to use my power shovel to find the neighbors shoveling my walk. I shooed them away and they laughed at me until I got my power shovel out. SNOW WOMAN tackles driveway! She wins!

Came back in a bit ago to cool off and shake off the snow the power shovel threw in my direction a few times because of the wind. Soon I'll take a nice, hot bubble bath, make dinner for the dogs and me and watch something on TV. I think I taped something.

I rented the Black Dahlia movie. Don't. It was horrible and I couldn't finish it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013