Do you want to be on TV? And something I forgot to mention

The things I forgot to mention: Weird happenings in the house the last couple of days. Every once in a while, something out of the ordinary happens at home.

Two nights ago, we had dinner, then sat to watch Long Way Round (Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman). Chris sniffed the air and said he smelled something weird, electrical-like. We paused the DVD, went into the kitchen and the microwave was merrily microwaving nothing. Mind you, we'd been in there not 10 minutes before cleaning up dinner dishes and nothing was wrong then. We unplugged it.

The next morning I turned on the stereo and TV, as usual, to Fox News. I watched a few minutes of the news, then went into the kitchen to get the dog's cheese (for their pills) and my OJ, went back in the living room and the cable box had turned itself off. There is no way to do this without pressing a button on the remote or on the cable unit itself.

Very weird.

I turned the cable box back on and the microwave works fine.

-----------------------------

Now to "Do you want to be on TV?"

Seriously:

A new show called The Dr. Keith Ablow Show is looking for guests for an upcoming show about victims of online stalking or scams who are still having trouble dealing with it or their situation affected their lives so much it has caused problems in the relationships, at work, etc.

If you or someone you know are interested in possibly being a guest, the show pays for all expenses to NYC, including airfare, hotel and meals and they told me they will also pay for lost income for coming to the show (honestly, that's the first time any show has offered that).

Email me at WHOA with your story (keep it short, about 2-3 paragraphs) and contact info including full name, age, phone number and city/state you live in.

You must be in the USA to be a guest.

Comments

deb said…
And you made fun of my "spooky trees" LOL.

Seriously, here's a direct quote from a letter I received 2 years ago....(yes, it took me a half hour of cleaning out my desk to find it)...."Lucian left the house to Frank and I.....Frank and I laugh because his Dad told us before he passed he was going to come back and pay us visits and see what we are doing to the place. Guess what???...We occasionally arrive at his house to find the radio turned on and CD's playing his old music. I don't know if that's a good thing or not?!"

I asked and no there isn't a timer set.

Popular posts from this blog

Troubling web site - Datingpsychos.com

Beware of Craigslist Text Scams

Our Marlboro Ranch/Crazy Mountain Ranch Adventure - June 28-July 1, 2013